This popular Upstate New York location offers campers the chance to unleash their maximum potential and get ahead of the competition this summer. Through a mix of game play, drills, and mental toughness, campers will leave more confident in their skills and with a better understanding of the game.
Hours:MON-THURS 9am-3pm and FRI 9am-12pm
Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor’s signature and they will be collected.
Nike charges a $15 online registration fee.
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
- 9:00 AM Campers Arrive/Free Shoot
- 9:15 AM Stretch/Floor Length Open Up
- 9:30 AM Skill Development Work
- 11:15 AM Agility Drills
- 12:00 PM Lunch/extra shooting
- 1:00 PM Individual Improvement Drills
- 1:30 PM Lecture (Guest Speaker, nutrition/conditioning discussions)
- 2:15 PM Games – 5 on 5 or 3 on 3
- 3:00 PM Campers Depart
- *Please note, this information is subject to change.